~~歡迎加入淡水摩天31社區網~~ 管理服務中心TEL:02-86310261 保全:02-:86311311
社區討論版
英語故事教學..(轉載非自創)......
發起人 英英美代子      2011-10-13 09:46:48 IP:210.71.216.***
在一個充滿陽光的午後,大頭鳥從他的鳥洞裡出來享受大好天氣。
At a sunny afternoon, big-headed bird went out from his cave to enjoy so good a weather.
天氣好得讓她失去警覺,一隻狐狸危隨其後,抓住了他。
He failed to be alert at such a good weather, a fox steped behind him and caught him.
「我要把妳當午 餐吃掉!」狐狸說。
(You are my lunch, I will eat you) : said the fox..

「慢著!」大頭鳥答道:「你應該至少等個幾天。」
(just wait!), big-headed bird replied:(you should wait at least for a few days.)
「喔?是嗎?為什麼我要等?」
(wow! Really? What for have I to wait?)

「嗯,我正在完成我的博士論文。」
(anh!,I have been completing my doctoral dissertation.)
「哈,那是個很蠢的理由。你的論文題目是什麼?」
(Ha, such a stupid excuse,,.what’s the subject of your dissertation ?)

「我正在寫『鳥比狐狸與狼的優越性』。」
I am writing ( The superiority of bird over fox and wolf)
「妳瘋了嗎?我應該現在就把妳吃了!大家都知道狐狸總是比鳥強的。」
(Are you crazy? I should eat you right now, we all know that a fox is always stronger than a bird).

「根據我的研究,並不盡然。如果你同意的話,你可以來我洞裡,自己讀它。
如果你不能被說服,你可以把我當午 餐吃了。」
(According to my research, it seems not absolutely right, if you agree, you can enter my cave and read it, if you fail to be persuaded, you can eat me as your lunch.

「你真的瘋了!」但狐狸很好奇,而且讀讀論文也不會損失什麼,
(You are really crazy!!),the fox felt curious and thought it seems no loss to read the dissertation.

就跟大頭鳥進去了。
And then entered behind big-headed bird.
狐狸再也沒有出來。
The fox never went out again…

幾天以後大頭鳥又出來休息。一隻隻狼從樹叢中出來並準備吃她。
A few days later , big-headed bird went out to take a break, A wolf jumped from a spinney and was ready to eat her.

「慢著!」大頭鳥叫道。「你現在不能吃我。」
(just wait!), big-headed bird cried: (you can not eat me now).
「為什麼呢?我毛絨絨的開胃菜。」
(Why ! my hairy appetizer)

「我的論文『鳥比狐狸與狼的優越性』幾乎要完成了。」
(My dissertation” The superiority of bird over fox and wolf”is being almost completed.)
狼笑得太厲害,以致於鬆開抓住大頭鳥的手。
The wolf howled with laughter and loosened his hand on big-headed bird.
「也許我不應該吃你。你的腦子真的有病,你可能有某種傳染病。」
(Perhaps I should not eat you, something wrong with your brain, You might have an infection.)
「你可以自己來讀它。如果你不同意我的結論,你可以把我吃掉。」
(you can read it yourself, if you do not agree to my conclusion, you can eat me up.)

於是狼跟大頭鳥進洞裡去,再也沒有出來。
Then the wolf entered behind big-headed bird and never went out again..

大頭鳥終於完成她的論文,並出來在萵苣叢中慶祝。
Big-head bird completed his dissertation in the long run, and celebrated inside the lettuce tussock.

另一隻鳥兒過來問他,「什麼事?你看起來很快樂。」
Another bird came and asked ;(what’s going on, you look very happy).
「是啊,我剛剛完成我的論文。」
(Oh,yes, I just completed my dissertation).
「恭喜!主題是?」
(Congratulations! What’s the subject?).

「『鳥比狐狸與狼的優越性』。
(The superiority of bird over fox and wolf)」
「妳確定嗎?聽起來不太對。」
(Are you sure? It seems something wrong).
「喔!進來自己讀。」
(Oh! come in and read it yourself)

所以他們一起進洞裡去。
So they entered the cave together.
當他們進去時,朋友看到的是一個典型的研究生的窩,一團亂,在完成論文後。
When they entered, his friend saw a messy room of a typical postgraduate after a dissertation being completed.
,
存放這部具爭議性的論文的電腦在一個角落,在右邊有一疊狐狸骨頭,
在左邊有一疊狼的骨頭,而在中間,有一隻巨大的、正在舔嘴唇的獅子。
The PC with the disputable dissertation inside was put at a corner, a stack of fox bones at the right side, a stack of wolf bones at the left, amid is a huge lion licking his lip.

這個故事告訴我們:
The story gives us an inspiration:

你論文的題目並不重要。
The subject of your dissertation is of no importance.
重要的是.........
The importance is…….
誰是你的指導教授。
Who is your advisor.
引申至上班族為: 你做了什麼不重要, 重要的是 –
As for employees, what you have done is not important, the importance is:
誰是罩你的老闆.
Who is the boss that backs up you.


居家情報

材質變化×療癒系豪宅,回家就有... 超實用小宅 吹起流行風 讓人眼睛一亮的「清爽居家」設計

本週熱門社區